Question

Furious at teacher
Ok this is now seriously not a shrink problem, it’ s just this site is the most answered site and advice are normally very good. So my child started grade 1 this year. Not happiest child ever. Anyway week one my child took the “ wrong school bag”  by accident, I wrote a decent letter to the teacher telling her about this, teacher wrote a “ snotty”  letter back to say HOW IRRESPONSIBLE is my child. I left it coz I know teachers hold grudges. Nonetheless, since homework started, teacher write it on the board and they must copy it from the board, 90% of the time we have no idea what on earth is the homework as she COULD not finish writing it, coz after a while teacher rubs it off the board. Now because homework does not get done coz we cannot figure out what is what, she doesn’ t want to go to school. Yesterday she told her teacher that she doesn’ t have any more space and this woman told her “ GO AN TELL YOUR GRANNY” … … … .. My word, besides the fact that neither me nor hubby have parents as they are deceased. How the hell can she tell the child that? This morning was BIG DRAMA again, coz she didn’ t want to go to school. I called the school now and the deputy principle said it will be sorted. Good grief gone is the days when teachers ACTUALLY DID CARE!!!!!!

Such flattery ! Obviously I should slow down ! MY DESKTOPS ON THE BLINK AFTER LAST NIGHT'S STORM, so I've had to borrow an alien laptop to try to connect.
LETS SEE WHAT OTHER MOMS SAY. sounds to me like a nasty and untalented teacher. LIKE NURSES, THOSE WHO STILL CARE ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN Gold, and rarer tan hat. God luck to you both