Ask an expert

08 Jan 2003

G-Spot stimulation
Can you please tell me, why i feel the sudden urge of urinating when my husband stimulates my G-spot. I ask him to stop as i'm afraid that i will urinate. Please help!
Answer 238 views

01 Jan 0001

It seems your urethral nerves were over-stimulated without erecting your urethral spongy tissues during sex.
As a result, you experienced the stress urinary incontinency during a heavy sexual stimulation.
Your parasympathetic nerves (S1-S5) in the bladder, urethra, vagina and uterus are too weak to erect the spongy tissues and tenting up your vagina/uterus.

Not surprisingly, g-spot stimulation can make you feel like you have to pee right now. If you stop what you're doing, the feeling usually will pass. After a while, you can differentiate between the stimulation sensations, and the actual need to urinate. However, it's a good idea to use the bathroom before attempting to play with your g-spot just so there are no accidents.

Playing with your g-spot can also feel odd because the sensations can feel different from clitoral or vaginal stimulation. It may be that you just don't like having your g-spot rubbed with a finger. You can try stimulating it other ways: deep thrusting during sex, playing with a dildo that's curved for g-spot stimulation, or buying a 'g-spotter' attachment for your Hitachi magic wand vibrator.

A Note on Female Ejaculation

Female ejaculation is an intriguing subject. Some people insist that all women can do it and it's only sexual repression that's holding them back, while others insist it's impossible for women to ejaculate, and that the women are actually urinating. Women have a paraurethral gland bundled together with their g-spot (a.k.a. paraurethral sponge). The gland produces a whitish watery fluid which, for lack of a better word, is called ejaculate. Unfortunately, even though the paraurethral gland corresponds to the male prostate, not many doctors have studied the gland, or the phenomenom of female ejaculation.

Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.