Question

GAIA ORGANICS - SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Stumbled upon the website of the Gaia research group, and noticed they have a range of skincare products, among them a range called THE GOLDEN RANGE -MATURE SKIN.,I read through the product descriptions, and am very interested to know whether anyone has tried these products, as according to the descriptions on each and every product(tells one how to use them, and what to be careful for when using them)it sounds fantastic!!.
Any knowledge of these products. ANY ONE???
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi ‘What’s This’, thank you for the question.

I have never use the Gaia range personally, but I do know of the product. Looking at the ingredients used in all of their products, I can not see a reason why this should not be a good topical range for any one to consider.