Question

gaining of weight by means of specific diet
how would i go about trying to gain weight as i am quite skinny and i do not seem to be able to gain any weight no matter what i eat.Would be going to gym be the only option in trying yo pack on muscle or is there another wayl.Bye the way i am 27 and i only weigh 60kgs

Dear Marv
Because this is just as much of a problem as losing weight, I wrote a number of articles on the subject of gaining weight. Click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & Food site' and read the articles on 'To gain weight I & II'. This info should help you. It is also a good idea to join a good gym and ask the instructor to work out a programme that builds muscle - mainly weight training and you can try one of the protein supplements - ask at your chemist.