Question

Gaining weight
I have been told by my doctor that my metabolism is to fast and that the only way i will gain weight is by using steriods,i tried mass builder but all the dairy products mess up my sinuses,and even gym for 2 yrs didn't help me gain weight,is there anyway other products i can try or even a meal supplement i can try
Bodybuilding
body building

Hedgehog,

Hmmm, I dunno if I fully agree with what your doctor said. What I suggest is that you chat to a Sports Nutritionist and get their input. There are supplements that you can use and although you are what we call a hard gainer and will take longer than most for you to gain weight there is a solution that is not as drastic as what your doc mentioned.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist