Question

Gambling
I have basically gambled my life away and yes there are helplines and all those wonderful support things, but I cant actually take the first step in sorting this out. I am blacklisted, have horrific credit record, am permanently broke even tho I earn a good salary, but I still just wont stop. This is obviously resulting in me being stressed out and depressed the whole time, and I am knowingly doing this to the detriment of my baby. What the hell is wrong with me, right now I feel so pathetic, that I am no more than a waster of oxygen, and suicide looks tempting, but I would not do it because of my baby.

Think of the treatment and helplines, etc, as a gamble with excellent odds --- how can you turn down such good changes of winning ? Maybe you're scared that help could succeed and cut down on the time and money you have een wasting on gambling ? Check on legal methods to have someone take charge of your finances, so you can't be able to afford the gambling --- do this for the sake of your baby, and you'll find before long, far more reasons to continue, and to find a happier and more fulfilling life without gambling