Ask an expert

12 Feb 2004

gastric bypass
In America gastric bypass operations are relatively known. My question is where in S.A. can one have this procedure done, if at all.
Answer 309 views

01 Jan 0001

Es, they’re done by general surgeons and your GP will be able to refer you to someone who can. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.