Question

Gastric Bypass Surgery
Hi Diet Doc
I've read a few of Savannah's postings on her experience with Gastric Bypass Surgery and would love to read her week by week experiences if still available. How do I find them?
Has Savannah indicated at all whether she is prepared to correspond with people on a personal basis who would like to undergo the operation? If so, would you either forward her details to me or mine to her, please? I have tried everything, and I mean everything, to lose weight, but have totally messed up my metabolism. This is probably my last - and only - resort, but am quite afraid of the whole procedure! To talk to someone who has been through it all would be a great help.
Thank you!
Dontwannabefatnomore!

Dear Reader
If you click on 'Diet' and then on 'Archives' you can do a search using 'Savannah' as your search term to find some of her postings. I also wonder how she is doing and certainly miss her weekly updates which gave us all a great deal of insight into gastric bypass surgery, its pros and cons. I have also written 2 articles on "BARIATRIC SURGERY FOR WEIGHT LOSS - PART I and Part II", which you can access when you are on the Diet site by doing a general search using 'Bariatric surgery' as your search term. This type of operation can help people to lose masses of weight, but it is not something you should do lightly as these ops can be potentially dangerous and have a whole range of negative side-effects. I don't have Savannah's e-mail address.