Question

GASTRITIS
hi

Please help me. Two years ago I was diagonised with gastritis, and under went treatments, the problem that I am facing is that my stomach and intestines pain every time, I am no longer enjoying eating knowing that I will be in agony, they even swell to the extent that I would look like I am three months pregnant.

please help me, whatever an advice you can give I will appreciate.

Lerato, the exact same question was asked a day or two ago. Here is the answer I posted then.
“it sounds like you have a chronic problem that will probably need chronic medication. You will have to go for a gastroscopy (if you haven’t been for one yet) and if the diagnosis is proved, you will have to take medication (Nexiam®, Pantoloc®, etc.) every day.”
Let me know if you have more questions or need more information on something. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.