Question

GATVOL - PLEASE HELP ME!!!
6 months ago I had coldsores on my lips for the first time in my life (i'm 23) and after that I got eczema all over my hands and around my mouth. Around my mouth can't be seen, but it feels terrible and those on my hands are really itchy and it's really getting worse this week! I've been on antibiotics three times already and it didn't help me! Nothing helps! When I scratch when I'm asleep and I wake up there is juicy stuff coming out. I have to hide my hands from everybody, it looks terrible! The dr's think it's because of stress, but lately I haven't even stressed a little bit, but it's getting worse so I don't understand! I wish for just a moment without scratching!

Dear (())
I think you should see a dermatologist - there are new drugs on the market ( e.g. Tacrolimus) that may be useful. Take Evening primrose oil supplements and ensure that you wash the affected areas only with Elizabeth anne baby shampoo or UEA - try to avoid soap. Put a moisturizer like UEA on the area 3-4 times a day ( can be thinly applied)