Question

gave birth 7wks ago- need to lose weight
Hi I gave birth six weeks ago. I need lose lose more weight. Anything I can do in the comfort of my home. Don't have someone to leave baby with to enable me to join a gym. I have lost weight with the bioslim products before.Should I use it again? Anyone please help.

HI Jen

It's very difficult, short of actually getting specific equipment to use from home. The best alternative is probably videos/DVDs for taebo, aerobics etc. You see, you need some sort of cardiobased training - running, cycling, swiming, aerobics etc. Short of buying a treadmill or indoor bicycle, a DVD/Video may be the best bet. Unless you can afford something like a treadmill (not a bad buy by the way) or a indoor bike. But it's key that you get 40 minutes or more of cardio a day - anything you do other than this is very difficult and likely won't work. And that includes Bioslim products, I would not use these. A diet from a dietician and a good exercise routine are the way to go. So consider buying some sort of exercise machine or DVD, and definitely see a dietician, that's really very important.