Question

GAY AT MY AGE?
I have a feeling I might be gay, how can you tell? I wish I knew a male in Port Elizabeth that felt the same way as I do. Is there anyone who could tell me how to get in contact with one???
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi there,

if you feel you might be gay it is firstly important to say that this is ok. There are a number of gay helplines nationally that I would recommend you contact for help.

The Triangle Project in Cape Town will be able to let you know where your nearest service is. You can contact them on 021 448 3812, or their helpline on 021 422 2500 or their website at www.triangle.org.za

I can guarantee you that you are not the only gay guy in PE, so please make contact with Triangle and go from there.