Question

gay question
Hi there. I have know quite a few gay men in my life and have always enjoyed their company and their personalities are usually so interesting for me, but I've never been so close to any of them that I can ask them a load of questions about gay people in general. Over the years I have built up a number of questions regarding the gay world and maybe somebody could help me to answer them and I am genuinely interested and curious about this.

You get two guys and they have a relationship - I think that one is generally the more female partner and the other male. Who decides who is who?

You get transvestites who dress as women and they dress up and/or perform in clubs where there are men. They obviously like to attract the men and the men like them, but sexually they would have a gay relationship. Why would a man be attracted to a women to have a sexual relationship with a man - why does'nt he just have a relationship with a woman because he obviously likes the looks of a woman.

Then you get the people who have sex changes to become a women - they obviously want to have a relationship with a man as a woman. But, in many cases the man who they have the relationship with is gay.

I am very interested in know more about this topic
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)