Question

Gay rugby ref
At last an article in a newspaper about gay guys that made me feel good, did anyone else see the article in the Sunday Times today, on page 7 of the sports section (which for some reason they call 'Soccerlife and Sport'). As they say not a single international player has ever come out and said he's gay. But then Nigel Owens, who was the ref for the Tri-Nations Test between the All Blacks and Australia last week is openly gay. And I LOVE IT!

The journalist, Clinton van der Berg, also mentions a hero on United Airlines Flight 93 (he was one of the guys who stormed the -|- pit in an attempt to overcome the highjackers): he states that Mark Blingham was a gay rugby star. A tournament was named in his honour after his death.

Now all we need is for Martha Stewart to come out of her kitchen as being lesbian and Robbie Skinstad to say he's confused. Let's break down those stereotypes!
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Prop and welcome to the forum....

To view the poster that featured in the article, go to www.cestsoparis.com - it will give you an entirely new take on rugby :)