Question

Gay sex
I am confused. How two gay have sex ? Both have same tools. I am not sure they do oral sex in 69 position ? Or they do anal sex one by one ? Why they do not like to have sex with woman ? I feel woman is the most amazing gift to man from GOD.
sexologist

Sex happens in different positions and different ways - penetration is just one of the ways that people explore there sexual side and intimacy. Furthermore is it important to realize that sexual orientation is not a choice. As much as what feels normal and natural for a heterosexual person regarding attraction to the opposite sex so it is the case for a homosexual person regarding attraction to the same sex. It could be valuable to read up a bit about the homosexuality. People tend to focus on the way homo and heterosexual differ (whom they share a bed with) instead of how we all as humans are the same.