Question

genital herpes
Hi There

After reading on your site how would it be possible to get genital herpes from allowing a massage lady masturbate you after a massage.I would like to know as i have had this done quite a few times,as to me it is better than having sex with someone you do not really know.

The only fluids are mine going on her hands am i engaging in risky behaviour.Could a normal massge pass on herpes?

PJ, the possibility of picking up something like herpes is more a theoretical possibility than a practical one. I think that it is risky behaviour in a more than physical way, but that’s my personal opinion and not a medical one. Good luck.