Question

Genital Herpes
Good day,

I have taken the blood test and all relevant std test. All came back "clear". I have been to see a specialist, done more test (Chlamydia etc.), all clear.
But still I have pain in the groin, burning urine, and occasionally, something that looks like a blister, but not a cluster, just one! What else can this be????

Dear AS,
The blister sounds like herpes, but it is difficult to say without examination. Have you been to an urologist? Did they test your urine or sent it to the lab? Do you have any swellings in the groin area?
Give me some more info?