Question

Genital sti?
Dear Doc, this is very personal and I will be very honest.
When I was 9 I discovered masturbation, as a curious male, It was a rather regular thing. At the age of about 11 I noticed "pimple" like bumps forming on my genital area, and they have covered a large area since then, I am now 20. I don't think its sexually transmitted because I have had sex and doesn't seem to spread. I thought it was genital herpes but, they do not itch at all or cause any discomfort.And they aren't pimples. It looks like all of them are situated on the pores and where pubic hair is. Is there anything I can use to clear this?
Thank you.

Dear Needing help&worried
This is probably normal.
See http://www.teengrowth.com/index.cfm?action=info_article&ID_article=1338&category=body&catdesc=Body&subdesc=Penis
If you are really worried - just let your GP double check but the skin of the penis do have small glands and pearly like nodules that can be totally normal.