Ask an expert

19 Jun 2011

genital warts male?
ive noticed little black in color multiple bumps maybe 3 different parts of my penis. it looks like little cauliflowers.It does not hurt,no itching and is not painful.its very small. what do i do?
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to have a clear diagnosis made. It is possible that it is genital warts and he/she will be able to prescribe the correct treatment.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.