Question

Genital worts
I had worts about 10 years ago that cleered up on their own in a few weeks and never ever returned again - is that possible? Does that mean my immune system is good? If it was active in my body still would I have past it onto my now husband and kids? Could it still be active? Does it always cause curvicel cancer as well? I've had pop smears and they are fine - why?

If you had warts which cleared up, you probably do have a good immune system. If the pap smears did not show HPV, the virus which causes warts, then you should not transmit it and you would not be at risk for cervical cancer.