Question

Gential Warts
Good Evening

I recently found I have gential warts ( anal warts) for the life of me i cant understand where i got them. Never had ana intercourse before and 3 partners over a period of years..
Can you advise me on a cream/ solution to put on them or do I have to get a script from a GP?
Secondly will i ever be able to have intercourse again without the risk of infecting my partner?
Will i be normal again without them.? something i cant come out and tell my folks? feel ashamed of myself! we learnt about this in HIGH school and never thought it would happen to me! I havent slept with half the amount the rest slept with!

You will have to consult your doctor for treatment of the anal warts. It will be treated by corterising or freezing the warts. It is also essential to have a papsmear done, as the same virus that causes the anal warts, can cause infection of the cervix and in turn cause pre-cancerous or cancerous lesions of the cervix. There is an innoculation available against the virus that causes the formation of warts and is especially useful in the prevention of cervical cancer.

You can infect your sexual partner, while the warts are present. Treatment of the warts can be swift and be cured within a couple of weeks.