Question

GEORGE MICHAEL 'An Easier Affair'
Who here agrees with me that GEORGE MICHAEL new song - 'An Easier Affair' is so cool! dont you guys think the song is about him coming out listen to the begining where he sings:"i told myself i was straight,but i shouldnt have worried coz my MAKER had a beter plans for me"

-YOU GO GEORGIE!
Can sum1 please pass George my contact number-i luv that man! ;D
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Spiderman and thanks for the post. I see George Michael has been embroiled in a bit of scandal again - this time reportedly involving a truck driver? What's your take on this?