Question

German Sheperd

I have a 4 year old german sheperd bitch. she is very very friendly and has been rasied in a friendly relaxed environment.

I sometimes wonder if she would attack strangers if they were to come into our yard. also would she attack if someone came in and she sensed that i or a family member was under threat.

so my question is, do you think she would have the instinct to protect us and attack? the reason i ask is that she is so friendly and has never been exposed to hostile etc. situations.

thanks
ron

Dear Ron

As I do not know your dog at all, it is impossible for me to comment.