Question

Gerricomplex
I have been prescribed gerricomplex and take it every day. Because it's on prescription I don't receive a package insert. How do I find out what it has in it? I exercise a lot and would like to know whether I should take extra potassium, magnesium and calcium or whether there is enough in that product.

Thanks!

Dear T
Fristly you can certainly ask your chemist to give you the package insert. This product has high levels of vitamins, but does not contain high levels of calcium, magnesium or potassium. If you are eating a balanced diet you should be getting sufficient potassium, so you need only consider supplementing the calcium (if you don't have 3 servings of milk or dairy a day) and magnesium (if you don't eat lots of fruit and veg, plus unprocessed grains and cereals).