Question

? get rid of cm around waist
Hi there, I am relatively "thin" - wieght 45 kg for my height of 1.7.. BUT I've got a HUGE problem! Fat around my waist! I do no exercise except for walking 3 k's 3 times a week, and sometimes push ups and I also only take the stairs. I had no problem untill the birth of my fourth child 22 months ago. Although I lost the pregnancy weight, the fat around my waist, especially my tummy fat would just not go away - before my last pregnancy I had such a flat tummy, nobody would believe when I said I had three children!, Any advice please?

Dear JC
You are so thin that you are actually underweight with a BMI of 15,6 which is dangerously far below the normal weight cut-off of 18! I suspect that the little bit of fat that is still found on your waist, may look huge in contrast to your very thin body, but please for your own sake and health don't try to lose more weight. Do some targeted exercises and try to increase your weight to 54 kg by eating a balanced diet, so that you at least have a low, but normal BMI. I think that if you gained some weight, your tummy would no longer be out of proportion.
Take great care