Question

Gets bored easy and fall asleep
Please help. I get boared very easy and fall asleep. Even if someone talks to me I take a nap evn if what he talks about is good and i ntersting and important.
At work , church, road etc I get naps sometimes infront of people and it is embarassing

What can I do

A bit complex to assess here, ME, as there could be surpisingly many different things going on here. Maybe you have a sleep disorder, such as Sleep Apnoea, leaving you drowsy the next day ? There's even a condition in which people involuntarily fall asleep, but its usually oddly enough when they get suddenly excited, frightened, or get told a brilliant joke, rather than jsut being bored. best to get a general assessment from your doc to rule out other causes and explore what's really going on. There is a more recent med, Provigil which is used in the military to help people stay awake and alert when they really have to.