Question

getting a fright?
Hello,
I have to know is it normal when someone always plays a game by giving you a fright a couple times a day, he waits around the corner, or even while you watching tv or sneaks up on you, he would really shout out ' BOO' . My daughter and I always get a fright and my partner always gets a kick out of it but then he says it is not normal to get a fright.
Are we normal to get a fright like this all the time.
I need to know so that I can tell him we normal to get a fright.

Normal is not the question. It's pathetic. Of course its natural to get a fright when someone deliberately frightens you. What is patehtic is that he finds this amusing and keeps on doing it. Tell him to get a better and more adult hobby, like knitting