Question

getting healthy & fit
Hi. I'm 26years, weigh 52kg & am about 1,56m tall. In the last 8 months or so, I put on 2,5kg; and I want to lose them (and some more!). I've been doing the exercises that were in SHAPE magazine (the YOGA, PILLATES & BALLET fusion exercises) for about a month& I lost about 500g already.
I also want to build muscle & tone my body, so I can become fit & healthy in a general sense.
Please can you offer me more advice on how to achieve this goal? Thanks.

Hi gk

If you want to follow a home based programme click on Shape up for Summer on the front page of this website. If you prefer a gym-based programme, try War on Wobbles".

Good luck!