Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

Getting in touch with the Transited F 2 Male
Is there any person out there who has undergone phases of surgery from Female 2 Male. I'm about to make decisions & I need advice.
Alternatively are there other sites that I can check to make contact with such persons.

Answer 773 views
Transgender advisor
Transgender expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Sam,

I am glad you found this site to ask this question, and also a warm welcome to you!

Yes, indeed I have personally contact with a few people who are in various stages of FTM, and who had undergone surgery in South Africa. Best is, if you tell me what information it is that you currently want to obtain, in order for me, to put you in contact with people who you can relate to. If you want to meet somebody, one on one, well give me more or less the area you are located in, and we can see.... I can't promise though. At least I can connect you with somebody via e mail.

Hope to hear from you soon again!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18699 votes