Question

Getting pregnant
Dear Doc,

How long before do you need to stop using over-the-counter drugs, like diet pills, before getting pregnant?

Where can I find a good, easy diet plan for a mommy-to-be? Also, I am 1.63, weigh 53kg, so I can not have a diet where they eat eight times a day or an apple with cereal and two slices of toast and some yogurt for breakfast, I will double my size in a week!

Info, if you stay of the OTC drugs for a whole menstrual cycle, you should be OK. DietDoc is our diet expert and she’ll be able to help you much better than I can when it comes to diets. Good luck with the baby making. :-)