Ask an expert

28 Oct 2009

getting rid of scarse
It first started out as pimples but now it' s unremovable marks.What should i do
Answer 322 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Tania
A dermatologist will be able to remove it for you with laser or microdermabration.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.