Question

GETTING WORRIED
IM 32 YEARS NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP I DON'T HAVE A KID I HAVE A GOOD JOB.MY
WORRY IS IM GETTING OLD BY DAY IM SACRED THAT I WILL HAVE KID/S MUCH TOO OLD.I DO GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS BUT I END UP FINDING SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.ONE GUY HAD A KID BUT I FIND THAT I DON'T WANT SOMEBODY WITH A KID I ENDED UP TRYING TO GET HIM BACK WITH THE MOTHER OF THE KID.I DATED AGAIN HE WAS DIRVOCED WITH A KID I THOUGHT I WILL GET THROUGH THE FEARS OF HAVING SOMEBODY WITH THAT PAST BUT AFTER
COUPLER MONTHS I LEFT.TRUST ME I LOVED THEM THAT WHEN I THINK ABOUT THEM IT HURTS SO MUCH.AND LATELY THUS ALL I THINK ABOUT. AND I KNOW THE LATTER GUY WILL DO ANYTHING TO CAN HAVE HIM BACK.I FEEL SO ALONE,USELESS I HAVE CONTANT HEADACHES AND IM NOT MUCH OF A SOCIALITE I KEEP TO MY SELF I SLEEP AND READ EVER SINCE IT WAS ME.I WILL LOVE TO HAVE A BABY AND A MAN I CAN LOVE AND NOT JUDGE BECAUSE OF HIS PAST.

Dear Nna,
Nina's reply makes a whole lot of sense. Especially the point about not expecting someone to have no baggage, but looking for someone who has learned usefully from their experiences, and who are now stronger for it.
Counselling could help you to sort ou your own personal emotional bagage --- and prhaps to examine, and learn from, the question of how you have become involved mainly in relationshiops from which you later felt obliged to back out. And enlarging your social life, whether gym, clubs, whatever, would increase your chances of making a wider range of friends, through which you would meet a wider range of people, amongst wom, you could surely find one or two men who are maturely wise, and so far without children ?