Question

Gf dumped me
My girlfriend has dumped me. I cannot stay even for a minute without thinking about her. I feel that she used me for cash and when she wanted anything I bought for her.I thought it was love and we did have sex. My point is that she has did bad things in so many ways but i still love her. I never do anything to hurt her and she was someone I thought I could trust. Even I dont trust her I still love her.

There is nothing worth loving in a woman who behaves like that. Most probably, you are still in love with the woman you thought she was, rather than the mercenary and uncaring woman she proved herself to be. Take your time and prepare to move on ; it will stop feeling so raw, sooner than you may imagine right now