Question

gf unsure about giving oral sex
my gf is always worried that she will gag if she gives me a -|- . What techniques and also mental assistance can I offer her to give her the courage and make her confident. She really wants to pleasure me as I give her the treatment down there as well. Should we start with a condom?...its not like I will ejaculate in her mouth. Maybe a flavoured lube, or better yet....certain foods?? thanks doc

it may sound silly but ask her to rather lick your penis first and to focus her attention on the head of the penis and the place where the head meets the shaft. This is where most of the nerve endings in the penis are located. as she does not insert the penis in her mouth she will not have fears of gagging while simultaneously providing you with pleasure. Once more confident, she can substitute the penis-licking with inserting only the head of the penis into her mouth and so forth.