Question

Gingivitis
What is Gingivitis?Where can I get more info about it? On your list of A - Z of Diseases the word is not there.
I will appreciate your help.

Vusi, I think I answered this question before, but here it is again.
“Vusi, the most common cause of gingivitis is poor hygiene. Other causes include herpes, vitamin deficiencies, allergic reaction, diabetes, drugs and any serious chronic disease. I can’t discuss all these things as I don’t have enough time (and they also don’t pay me enough). You are welcome to ask any specific question you have, but just post them as a new question otherwise I will miss them. Good luck.”