Question

Girlfriend

I wrote before last week about my girlfriend leaving me for her ex and that she's getting married next month. Last week I started to feel much better, but over the weekend I came to the conclusion that life is just not worth living anymore, everything is a lie.... I can't sleep, I can't eet i think i had enough.............................. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anym,
Pull yourself together again. Whether your life is to be worth living is up to you, not to a foolish girl with bad taste in men. NEVER give someone else, let alone someone as immature and daft as her, the power to decide yourn happiness, let alone maters of life and death. Last week you started to feel much better, which is a useful reminder that you ae capable of feeling much better. Have you taken action on the idea of seeing a counsellor to explore, understand, and master your problems ?