Question

Girlfriend Tatoo
My girlfriend of drie months has a tatoo declaring everlasting love to her former boyfriend. It is where i always see when we get intimate and it is killing me. We are struggling to raise funds for it to be removed.
I tried ti ignore it but the more i love her, the more it bothers me.

Am i being jealous or unreasonable ?

WHEN will people realise that tattooes are for life ? ( OK there are complex and painful procedures to try to remove them that usually leaves ugly scars ). People are so keen to look "cool" right now that they don't think of whether the tattoo will ook great when distorted by your saggy and wrinkled skin as you grow older, with the metal piercing clanking as you walk on your walking frame.
Its entirely reasonable that you are upset by her ugly tattoo. She should have thought of that when she chose to get the tattoo. And bear in mind that it is a clear proof that her "undying love" actually does die