Question

giving birth
I am 34 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. I know the question is a bit premature, but I was wondering what the chances are of me giving birth normally. Most of my friends have had either elective cesereans or had to have ceserean, because they weren't dilating quickly enough, or because of foetal stress. Is there a time limit to these things? It doesn't really worry me either way.

It is not possible to say at this stage what will happen when you go into labour, or later in the pregnancy.
Dilatation should progress at the rate of 1cm per hour in the active phase of labour, i.e when you have reached 3 cm dilatation.