Question

Glands / Throat
Hi Doc,

I am feeling a bit sick- nothing serious & normally would not go to Dr for this, but it is my wedding next weekend, and I don't want to feel bad on the day. I have a sore throat, aching body, and my glands seems to be a bit inflamed (little lumps in my neck). IF I do go to my Dr, is there anything she can prescribe that will get me feeling 100% by next week?! Or should I just rest & wait to see what happens?! And take some Vit C something-or-other?!

THANKS

Dear PK
With a wedding coming up - go to your GP! It sounds like a bacterial infection that needs some antibiotics! You don't want to feel under the weather on your big day.