Question

Glandular Fever
Hello i'm 31 and female.
I'm an Panic sufferer and take meds for it which include, Xanor, Ativan and Molipaxin. I've had the condition since i was 25. The meds seem to help.
Anyway..
I haven't been feeling well for a long while I went to the Dr and he said i have EBV - Glandular Fever - Infectious Mono ?? I've had it as a child apparently too. Anyway i have been experiencing joint pains, bad muscle pains, restless feet, flu like symptoms and insomnia! I dont actually know what i can do any more. A colleague (microbiologist) suggest probiotics and vit c.
How long can glandular fever last? Does having Anxiety make it worse? Any words of advise on what i can take?
Thank you

Hi Nikki
It can take a month or so to recover from glandular fever - try taking Viral choice C and probiotics. The viral choice c contains vit C, zinc, echinacea and african potato - all immune stimulating stuff. try to get light exercise for 20 min a day like walking - will help for the restless legs and increase your endorphins ( natural painkillers of the body)