Question

Glomail
Hi there - can anyone tell me whether they have had any success with the glomail product ab-energiser? This is a belt which sends "currents" through and is meant to tone and remove cellulite. I am interested in purchasing one, but have heard numerous stories that it does not assist in breaking down cellulite or fat or centimetres.

Hi Oxy

The stories are true. This type of product does not break down fat. What you need to do is to EXERCISE!

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

This works - yes, it requires more effort than putting on a belt - but at least I can honestly claim that it works!