Question

Glucophage and POCS

I' ve been diagnosed with POCS and insulin resistance two years ago. Only recently glucophage has been prescribed to me and I' ve been on it for awhile, but it is realy making me feel terrible.

I am exhausted and don' t have energy to do anything, most days I just feel like a zombie. I can live with the upset stomach, but the lack of energy is getting me down.

Is there no other treatments for POCS and insulin resistance or isn' t there anything I can take that can counter act the fatigue caused by Glucophage? I am already taking DS-24.

GYNAEDOC

Glucophage does not usually cause fatigue. You could start with a lower dose and gradually increase it.