Question

GlutenFree

I just found out that I'm allegic to GLuten and I need to introduce a gluten free diet, but I don't know where to start. Please send me a recomended diet. On what to eat and how to prepare it?

Dear Phumla
If you are allergic to gluten then you must avoid all foods that contain wheat, and in some cases also barley and oats. I have written articles on this subject which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' and then on 'View old Diet & Food site' and browse, or do a Search on this Website with 'Gluten allergy, or Wheat allergy'.