Question

glycemic index, gluten food list? diet?
I am doing bodybuilding (weight 80kg, lengt 1.78m, 32y old) and have a few handicaps. Gluten allergy, Candida, Low blood sugar and is using medication (efexor 300g and lamictan 300g per day) for Bipolar.

What kind of diet, nutritional lifestyle whould I addapt to? I want to get ready for competition in Jully.

I also need a list of gluten food and the list of the glycemic index?

Thankyou.

Willie

Dear Willie
Because of your gluten allergy and other conditions, I cannot prescribe a general high-carb, high-protein diet for you as most athletes use. Please consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings)) who will work out a specific diet that takes all your special factors into consideration and is also not overloaded with protein which could cause damage to your kidneys. It is really worth your while to go for such a consultation.
Good luck with the competition.