Question

Glycerine Suppositories - 23 w Pregnant
Can i use Glycerin Suppositories for constipation during my pregnancy? I'm 23 weeks pregnant and suffer from constipation. It feels like it starting to be piles and i don't want to strain on the toilet casue i'm scared that something can happen to my baby. Can you please recommend the type of suppository i can use that won't harm my unborn baby. And where i can find it.

Thank you in advance.
Pharmacist
pharmacist

The safety of Glycerin Suppositories during pregnancy and lactation has not been established but the product is not considered to constitute a hazard during these periods.