Question

go breakfast
hey diet doc, trust you are well and blessed
is it ok for me to have the weetbix go breakfast drink for breakfast
as i dont have time to always have breakfast
it is 250ml's and for 250mls 845Kcal, and carbs are 31g, and fat is 3.8g, i do not consume carbs., and lately with all the rain my running has done down the drain, but i do run 4 days per week, my lunch consists of a tin of tuna in water, and a apple all cut up, snaack, a fruit or a yoghurt, supper is either a small steak, with veggies, no carbs no sauces or oils, so is this drink ok for me
thanks and GOD BLESS
XXXXX

Dear Go Breakfast
Thank you for your good wishes. You don't mention why you are not eating any carbs?? Carbohydrates are still the best fuel for intensive exercise seeing that you run 4 days per week. You can certainly eat the Get-Up-ands Go breakfast food when you don't have time to make a proper breakfast. If you are not specifically allergic to certain carbs such as wheat, then you may find that eating carbs with a low-GI will assist your exercise programme.