Question

Going off the pill
I stopped taking the pill last week and have noticed that I am producing more vaginal fluids, is this normal or could it be thrush?

Could the pill actually make you stop producing fluids and make you dry when you have sex?

What kinds of things can you expect when going off the pill? I read in other posts that you could skip your period for a few months, could it come alot sooner too? I just dont want to be caught unawares at work or while Im out.

The Pill can cause decreased lubrication.
You may have heavier periods and they may also be more painful. You may also have some hormonal effects like breast tenderness and mood swings for the first few weeks after stopping the Pill.