Question

Going off the Pill

I have been on the pill now for over 9 years. At the moment I am on Minerva, which I have been on for about 5 years now. I am wanting to go off the pill in about 6 months from now. What side effects can I expect from going off the pill after being on it for so long (I am very worried about what my skin will do) Is there anything I can do do reduce these side effects?

You may find that your periods are a bit heavier and more painful. It is difficult to say whether your skin will get worse or not. This problem amy have sorted itself out.