Question

Going to finally study!!
Yip, finally made the decision - going to enrol and do a BA. Have wanted to do this for as long as I can remember - more than 20 years and always found an excuse not to! Now there are no more excuses! Two friends and my daughter said this week "Why do you not enrol at UNISA and go and study!?" I am really excited and feel a huge sense of relief! (Oh, yes and damm s*** scared as well - that old fear of failure creeping in!) My motivation at this stage is just to do this for me, myself. At 52 I need a new challenge as I have achieved so much up till now and I cannot wait to head butt this one! (Just a bit of useles information I want to share!)

Congratulations, Tango ! Marvellous idea whose time has come ! You're not going to fail, and heck, even if you did you'd be further ahead than you were a year ago. Nothing useless about this information ---this is terrific news ! We look forward to hearing of your continuing progress.