Question

Going to stab someone in the back!
I've got this 21year old who's working here and he's the Stores Manager because he's a friend of a friend of a friend of one of the directors.

Well I've just had enough of his inability to function. He's always making rude comments about the "old people" who work here who "loses documentation" like grn's ect. This morning again. I've never complained about him because I know it's his first job and I dont want to bring him into trouble.

Just this morning on my desk I've got enough ammo re: incomplete grn's, no stock codes etc to prove to management that he's not doing his job.

Do I just sit here as usual and swallow it or do I go when we have a meeting today with him and the other storemen regarding the stock take and say this is why our stock counts are so wrong ?

Complaining where there is ral cause for grievance may help the cocky little boy to learn some common sense and good manenrs--- surely to his benefit ! What's the value of just swallowing it ?
Keep copies, in a safe place, of all his incomplete and error-ridden documentation, so that if he does change it, his deception will be obvious. Wouldnt it be practical to go to HIS boss / supervisor and discuss this as an atempt to help him learn to be humble and efficient rather than seeming to want to get him into trouble ? Isn't it obscene that a lazy and cocky guy klike him HAS such a job, and someone like funkyheart's husband doesn't ?